Flooring and Carpeting/Elevator Carpet

Chris I am a Supervisor in a high end building in Seattle Wa our carpets in the cabs are getting quite a beating pets etc I need to replace but with what carpet is out as it will not stand up to the high traffic usage my fear of stone is breakage what can you suggest? Thanks, Tim

Generally in a commercial setting, although more expensive initially...vinyl backed carpet tile is very readily available....user replaceable...and extra cartons can be stored indefinitely.
Installed the same as tile with releaseable (stays sticky) adhesive

Look for carpet tile from any major manufacture

Flooring and Carpeting

20+ years flooring installation ...carpet,wood,tile and vinyl. Residential and commercial. I do not sell the products , just install what ever the shop / customer has purchased. I actually love seeing the finished project completed and it gives me great satisfaction to help others acheive that goal. If I don't know the answer I will say so, and then I will recommend another expert for you. I may even research the subject and answer to the best of my ability ...including links to my sources. I wish you all success Chris

20 years as an independant contractor

H.S. diploma A.S. agriculture Mt San Antonio JR. College

Gene Bonas and Kevin Churnock Inc. Sheward&Son&Sons Century 21 Forte Const. Famous Footwear BOSE Corporation Homebodies General Contractor Perry Floors, Tri Cord Flooring T.J.'S Supplies