Flooring and Carpeting/Elevator Carpet

Question
Chris I am a Supervisor in a high end building in Seattle Wa our carpets in the cabs are getting quite a beating pets etc I need to replace but with what carpet is out as it will not stand up to the high traffic usage my fear of stone is breakage what can you suggest? Thanks, Tim

Answer
Generally in a commercial setting, although more expensive initially...vinyl backed carpet tile is very readily available....user replaceable...and extra cartons can be stored indefinitely.
Installed the same as tile with releaseable (stays sticky) adhesive

Look for carpet tile from any major manufacture

Flooring and Carpeting

Chris