Flooring and Carpeting/Torginol

Our flooring has yellowed over the years.  How do we go about  having it refinished?   If refinishing is not an option, is complete removal necessary to install another type of flooring?

Thank you for your question Carol,

While my expertise with all types of floorcovering does extend to many differing materials, it doesn't quite extend to painted or epoxy coatings per se'. In light of that fact I took the liberty to search out a place for you to go to get expert advice with exactly what you are dealing with and the same material. I hope this helps you with your problem...

Perry V.

Torginol, Inc.
4617 South Taylor Drive
Sheboygan, WI 53081

Hours   7:30am - 5:30pm CST

Phone   (920) 694-4800

Fax   (920) 694-4801

Email   service@torginol.com  

Flooring and Carpeting

Perry Vellenga

Ceramic Tile/Marble. I can answer questions about floor preparation, tile selection, layout questions, performance of products, expectations of finish, compatabilities, questions about grout and epoxies, evaluating an installer, asking the right questions to check competence...more? 33 years this August 2012/ many years in commercial application from exterior finishes to Mall store fronts/ interior finishes like floor packages in stores inside Malls examples: The Limited, Lerner/NY, Lane Bryants, Bombay Co., Now involved in Residential new construction covering all types of interior finishes and designs.

I worked in an exclusive field of floorcovering called "Tenant Development" which is by invitational bid only, by way of a National bid list. These are large floor packages usually over 3500 sq. ft. of 18" x 18" Marble and Granite and many other types of Marble and sizes. They are specialty stores where the floor package can cost upwards of $50,000 for one store. I have also done "Structure" stores and J. Riggins stores, Lane Bryant,Express and Body Shop stores where wood flooring is used. Presently work for a National Flooring Company in the Residential new construction arena that covers most interior design elements..Granite Slab tops/wood flooring both job finished and prefinished ect..

My response's are published all across the Internet and picked up by multiple Interior Design sites and Industry related web sites where people have questions...

too many most of which don't count...