Flooring and Carpeting/Dog urine on White Marble tile!

Question
Hi, so glad to find you!

Cut to the chase: Inherited Moms gorgeous home- built in '88. WHITE marble tile-w/veins of Orange (I loathe Orange), flecks of taupe etc. in foyer. My 5 little dogs; especially my 2 boy dogs did MAJOR PEE on it,& looks Cloudy in lots of places.

Its a full remodel, & working w/my contractor

**I'm trying to "give myself permission" to tear out the Marble,& put in my kick ass flooring! Mom wanted to update the house, but was pushing 90, and unwell. I'm  a silly sentimental. Marble entry is gorgeous...but not ME. Yet I feel bad about ripping out regal, highest grade polished WHITE marble. (This house is whitey-vile)
My dog-kids will always scent the urine,  Not cool...and so disgusting.
I'd be grateful to have a bit of your experienced Marble knowledge. Its lasted this long.  The Orange veins...really bug me.
What do think?

I'm remodeling the home to make it my own, but am stuck!  I notice there are "gray-ish" areas on it...closer to the floorboards, & really abused it. I had no clue Marble should be maintained!
  How do you know if its "spent"?  I'm excited for my Harlequin Dal-Tile 24 x 24 Imagica..in Midnite and Haze. I'd like to tell you a bit more, and respect your time.  
Thank you kindly.  Hope to hear.
Cheers!
Nancy

Answer
That white is really nice but unfortunately it is also super soft and porous which is why the puppies will probably make frequent stops there because the urine will have soaked all the way through. Recommendation; replace it. I say that because its age and because it will be more expensive to repair than to replace. Please put photos up if you can.

Flooring and Carpeting

Don Moore