Flooring and Carpeting/Covering a Chattahoochee Floor of 9'3" x 21'9".

What type of covering would you suggest to cover the current Chattahoochee flooring?  I have thought about covering it with a colored concrete mix.  What is your reaction?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Larry Q. Lane

I have never gone over a chattahoochee floor in all my years. How rocky is the texture. And the epoxy resin might resist any adhesive.
If you were to cover it with a laminate wood product how susceptible to humidity would it be?

Let me know,

Flooring and Carpeting

20+ years flooring installation ...carpet,wood,tile and vinyl. Residential and commercial. I do not sell the products , just install what ever the shop / customer has purchased. I actually love seeing the finished project completed and it gives me great satisfaction to help others acheive that goal. If I don't know the answer I will say so, and then I will recommend another expert for you. I may even research the subject and answer to the best of my ability ...including links to my sources. I wish you all success Chris

20 years as an independant contractor

H.S. diploma A.S. agriculture Mt San Antonio JR. College

Gene Bonas and Kevin Churnock Inc. Sheward&Son&Sons Century 21 Forte Const. Famous Footwear BOSE Corporation Homebodies General Contractor Perry Floors, Tri Cord Flooring T.J.'S Supplies