Flooring and Carpeting/Wallpaper materials.

QUESTION: Dear Perry

Which new Wallpaper materials can be experimented for sticking Wallpapers?.

ANSWER: http://www.wallpaperinstaller.com/adhesives.html

Welcome back Prashant...

It is good to have you return again as I always feel like I am traveling a little bit when you visit me from India. I get the general idea that you are looking for some adhesive information which you may need for your many interests, in this case wallpaper. The site I copied at the top of my reply looked interesting to me and informative so I have attached it for your consideration. I have only employed wallpaper inside of my own house as I am primarily skilled in hard surface materials as you already know. I have seen and am interested in trying to use a local photo print shop to enlarge one of my mountain photo's to cover one of my walls here at home as a wallpaper. If it looks like I believe it will I am considering building a website with the purpose of producing some of my images for retail in Commercial applications to accent walls in Lobbies and such just like wallpaper. I have also linked to a material I have used in my own home in a sports room I had that I mounted hundreds of old baseball cards to like wallpaper. The backer paper can be removed from the drywall without causing any damage should you want to remove at a future date. Ok Prashant I hope this finds you well. Thanks for stopping in to see me once again. Give my regards to India for me....

QUESTION: Dear Perry

Thank you.

Actually i am tracing the different Wallpaper materials which can be tried
in fixing to the Wall with Adhesives.

Examples - Cotton, Wool, Nylon, Silk, Polyester etc for Wallpapers materials.

Greetings my friend I had left your response in my que unreplied to and in looking at it again I'm not sure you were wanting a response to your information. Is there anything I can help with additionally with for you? Or would you like me to investigate this further? Anyway good to hear from you again as always.  

Flooring and Carpeting

Perry Vellenga

Ceramic Tile/Marble. I can answer questions about floor preparation, tile selection, layout questions, performance of products, expectations of finish, compatabilities, questions about grout and epoxies, evaluating an installer, asking the right questions to check competence...more? 33 years this August 2012/ many years in commercial application from exterior finishes to Mall store fronts/ interior finishes like floor packages in stores inside Malls examples: The Limited, Lerner/NY, Lane Bryants, Bombay Co., Now involved in Residential new construction covering all types of interior finishes and designs.

I worked in an exclusive field of floorcovering called "Tenant Development" which is by invitational bid only, by way of a National bid list. These are large floor packages usually over 3500 sq. ft. of 18" x 18" Marble and Granite and many other types of Marble and sizes. They are specialty stores where the floor package can cost upwards of $50,000 for one store. I have also done "Structure" stores and J. Riggins stores, Lane Bryant,Express and Body Shop stores where wood flooring is used. Presently work for a National Flooring Company in the Residential new construction arena that covers most interior design elements..Granite Slab tops/wood flooring both job finished and prefinished ect..

My response's are published all across the Internet and picked up by multiple Interior Design sites and Industry related web sites where people have questions...

too many most of which don't count...