Flooring and Carpeting/bamboo floor over marble

Question
hello! i would like to help me with this: my wife wants to install bamboo floor over white marble existing floor. they told us that we need to use glue. basically i like marble and i don't want to destroy it with some glue which leaves stains or can't be removed later, if i want to remove the bamboo. is this possible? is there a way to make my wife's favour without spoil the marble? and after many years remove the bamboo floor and restore the marble floor underneath? thanks in advanced!!

Answer
Yes Jim,
There are now types of bamboo floor that can be floated over a thin pad. There are 2 or 3 methods for this system.

Glue the tongue and groove and clamp the floor together as you install it with straps.

Click and lock the tongues of the wood together designed by companies specifically for this.

There are you tube videos to demonstrate the technique.

Let me find some links for you...I will revise my answer.

Chris

Revision 1
http://www.calibamboo.com/floating-floor-click-lock-glueless-flooring-installati

Scroll down the article to FLOATING FLOOR METHOD

Revision 2
Videos demonstrating installation methodsHow to Install Bamboo - Teragren Drop Lock Strand…: http://youtu.be/GHUSoBaH6Go

Flooring and Carpeting

Chris