Flooring and Carpeting/question about a tile from a question posted previously

Question
tile
tile  
You were answering a question about how to get dirt off of tile. The tile shown was a dark blue or black and white Cuban tile. I have been looking for this tile for months and wondering if you have a lead from the guy who was asking the questions. Thanks.

Answer
I would need to know at least the date the person posed their question.  Also, you might try looking in your yellow pages under tile distributors in your area, and call them or email them with the picture you have of the tiles.  I would not know who might have that tile, but chances are, one of the distributors carries it in your area.

Bill Hohmann
Sparks

Flooring and Carpeting

Bill Hohmann