Flooring and Carpeting/Query

Question
Good day
With reference to flooring for a shipping container, I have the following questions:
1. What type(s) of flooring would you recommend is best for site containers?
2. What type(s) are durable, easy to install and pleasing to the eye?
3. Can you refer me to any guides, reference material, books etc. that can provide me with an overview of different types of flooring, when to use which, applications for each and advantage / disadvantages
4. Are there any practical books, guides that can teach a DIY person how to install flooring.

Answer
I need to know if the container floor is wood or metal.
If metal, install wood subfloor first.
Many youtube videos instruct the installation of flooring.

Carpet will be comfortable and soft underfoot. Wood will be very handsome and add a sense of opulence. Vinyl tile will emulate stone and adhere nicely to a wood subfloor. Use only vinyl products that require adhesive, peel and stick vinyl products fail with time. Send me a picture of the interior of the container

Chris  

Flooring and Carpeting

Chris