Flooring and Carpeting/sunroom flooring suggestion

Question
have built a raised 12x14 sunroom uninsulated unheated and completely inclosed with vinyl window.what can I use for floor covering that will withstand temp ranging from plus 30deg C to minus 20 deg C and withstand sun without to much fading. thanks  ps have plywood floor painted now.

Answer
This is a bit vague.  Ceramic or quarry tile will do fine.  As far as a coating or paint over the plywood, I do not know what all is available to you in Newfoundland, but most pigmented paints should handle that temp. range and sunlight.

Bill Hohmann
Sparks

Flooring and Carpeting

Bill Hohmann