Flooring and Carpeting/sunroom flooring suggestion

have built a raised 12x14 sunroom uninsulated unheated and completely inclosed with vinyl window.what can I use for floor covering that will withstand temp ranging from plus 30deg C to minus 20 deg C and withstand sun without to much fading. thanks  ps have plywood floor painted now.

This is a bit vague.  Ceramic or quarry tile will do fine.  As far as a coating or paint over the plywood, I do not know what all is available to you in Newfoundland, but most pigmented paints should handle that temp. range and sunlight.

Bill Hohmann

Flooring and Carpeting

Bill Hohmann

I can answer questions concerning the stripping and sealing of various tile, brick, and stone flooring with an emphasis on Mexican Tile. I cannot help in regards to installation issues, such as what sort of tile to use; how to install or remove tiles, etc.

Over 30 years experience in the manufacture development and use of sealers, coatings and cleaners for tile, stone, brick, etc.