Flooring and Carpeting/transitioin strips

I'm installing an armstrong lvt tile in kitchen and it's a creamy taupy colour.  I would like a transition piece 86" to match separating my carpet to flooring.  I dislike the gold, bronze, titanium metal look, hoping for one piece in a taupy, creamy colour to blend with beige carpet and flooring.
any ideas?
Thank you.

ANSWER: There are a few choices from schluter. Look at tile transitions for this application and get creative by placing the transition under the carpet side. A reducer is typically used...it reduces the height of the carpet to the edge of the tile. Schulter makes many plastic items in colors you seek.
Burke industries also has many offerings. They are usually distributed by flooring wholesale house and contractors. Usually the public is welcome. If the transition is 1 straight line or multiple straight lines you can use a T cap method with color matching rubber top.

The link above describes the product...a color chart is located on another page.
Other companies such as Mercer and Roppe also copy Burke

Best regards

QUESTION: i don't recognize these names> i live in Canada and need a supplier that will be accessible in Ontario.

Let's see if they have an 800 number... then you can call them and find a local distributor.
BURKE listed below

ROPPE listed below

It appears that Burke now owns Mercer...so they are one and the same.

SCHLUTER dealer locater

If you are in Ontario many retailers and distributors should be available.

Call the 800 number and ask them for a local source.

They ship worldwide and these transitions are commonly seen.

Flooring and Carpeting

20+ years flooring installation ...carpet,wood,tile and vinyl. Residential and commercial. I do not sell the products , just install what ever the shop / customer has purchased. I actually love seeing the finished project completed and it gives me great satisfaction to help others acheive that goal. If I don't know the answer I will say so, and then I will recommend another expert for you. I may even research the subject and answer to the best of my ability ...including links to my sources. I wish you all success Chris

20 years as an independant contractor

H.S. diploma A.S. agriculture Mt San Antonio JR. College

Gene Bonas and Kevin Churnock Inc. Sheward&Son&Sons Century 21 Forte Const. Famous Footwear BOSE Corporation Homebodies General Contractor Perry Floors, Tri Cord Flooring T.J.'S Supplies