Flooring and Carpeting/baseboard repair

bunny damage
bunny damage  
I have adopted two baby bunnies that enjoy gnawing on the corners of the baseboards of the apt I rent. Ive used wood repair filler sticks with some success on the shallow spots, but Im wondering if there is anything like wood bondo I can use to build up the corners and make them more angled like they were and less bunny rounded like they are. Thanks for your help, my roommate is OVER the bunny experience.

Hi SiouxxCee
I am grinning from ear to ear...lol
I also have rabbits...am not over it yet. Five years in and 500.00 for check ups and spaying. No baseboards yet just electrical cords and I pad chargers etc.

As for you that baseboard is in a very key area and difficult.
We use auto body bondo at your automotive or hardware store.
Mix it as directed and apply it with a putty knife, allow to dry and sand with sand paper. 80 or 100 grit...for very fine work 150 grit.

Do the best you can and paint to match.

Send pictures of the bunnies!!  

Flooring and Carpeting

20+ years flooring installation ...carpet,wood,tile and vinyl. Residential and commercial. I do not sell the products , just install what ever the shop / customer has purchased. I actually love seeing the finished project completed and it gives me great satisfaction to help others acheive that goal. If I don't know the answer I will say so, and then I will recommend another expert for you. I may even research the subject and answer to the best of my ability ...including links to my sources. I wish you all success Chris

20 years as an independant contractor

H.S. diploma A.S. agriculture Mt San Antonio JR. College

Gene Bonas and Kevin Churnock Inc. Sheward&Son&Sons Century 21 Forte Const. Famous Footwear BOSE Corporation Homebodies General Contractor Perry Floors, Tri Cord Flooring T.J.'S Supplies