Flooring and Carpeting/Laminate Flooring

How do I go about testing formaldehyde levels in flooring purchased from Lumber Liquidators?

I really don't know how to test for formaldehyde. if you can get the name of the manufacturer you can lookup the manufactured safety data  sheet  listed as MSDS. usually in the form of a pdf file.

Tell me the exact name and model of the floor and I will look it up and see if I can find it.

Flooring and Carpeting

20+ years flooring installation ...carpet,wood,tile and vinyl. Residential and commercial. I do not sell the products , just install what ever the shop / customer has purchased. I actually love seeing the finished project completed and it gives me great satisfaction to help others acheive that goal. If I don't know the answer I will say so, and then I will recommend another expert for you. I may even research the subject and answer to the best of my ability ...including links to my sources. I wish you all success Chris

20 years as an independant contractor

H.S. diploma A.S. agriculture Mt San Antonio JR. College

Gene Bonas and Kevin Churnock Inc. Sheward&Son&Sons Century 21 Forte Const. Famous Footwear BOSE Corporation Homebodies General Contractor Perry Floors, Tri Cord Flooring T.J.'S Supplies