Flooring and Carpeting/regarding tile and marbonite

Dear Mr,Perry,

I am confusion between marbonite and tile .How I can idetify the morbonite and tile. Is there any specification is available.

Forgive my tardiness with my response Debananda, very busy at work lately.

Thank you for your question Debananda,

I have had many questions about "Marbonite" tile, typically people are confused as to whether Marbonite and vitrified tiles are different or not. So do not be confused any longer, "Marbonite" is a "Brand" name just like Ford or Mercedes is a Brand name for a car, understand? So when you are inquiring about a "Marbonite" tile you are really just asking about the Brand name of the material. The Company that produces this product is a Global Company called JR Johnson. So if your are wanting to purchase Marbonite tile you need only ask for it by name at your local Flooring Store if they have one where you are. The specifications for vitrified tile is basically the same as Porcelain tile with a near zero absorption rate for the material. So it is a high quality product. In years past there was a limited selection (one of my biggest complaints at the time) but since then a much larger variety and selection is available to the consumer. Ok Debananda I hope this helps you with your decision and that things are more clear for you now, feel free to return anytime...

Perry V.

Flooring and Carpeting

Perry Vellenga

Ceramic Tile/Marble. I can answer questions about floor preparation, tile selection, layout questions, performance of products, expectations of finish, compatabilities, questions about grout and epoxies, evaluating an installer, asking the right questions to check competence...more? 33 years this August 2012/ many years in commercial application from exterior finishes to Mall store fronts/ interior finishes like floor packages in stores inside Malls examples: The Limited, Lerner/NY, Lane Bryants, Bombay Co., Now involved in Residential new construction covering all types of interior finishes and designs.

I worked in an exclusive field of floorcovering called "Tenant Development" which is by invitational bid only, by way of a National bid list. These are large floor packages usually over 3500 sq. ft. of 18" x 18" Marble and Granite and many other types of Marble and sizes. They are specialty stores where the floor package can cost upwards of $50,000 for one store. I have also done "Structure" stores and J. Riggins stores, Lane Bryant,Express and Body Shop stores where wood flooring is used. Presently work for a National Flooring Company in the Residential new construction arena that covers most interior design elements..Granite Slab tops/wood flooring both job finished and prefinished ect..

My response's are published all across the Internet and picked up by multiple Interior Design sites and Industry related web sites where people have questions...

too many most of which don't count...