Flooring and Carpeting/Removal of hard water stains on colored concrete

Question
Can you please shed some light on how to remove hard water stains on coloered sealed concrete. The stain is from where the sprinkler system hits the concrete. I have tried CLR, power washing, wire brush , etc. I would like to remove these and re-seal

Answer
Hard water spots are basically minerals from hard water. Minerals can be removed with a high concentration acid. Unfortunately this can also damage the concrete finish too. I suggest using a combination of acid and heat and a pressure washer to try and remove the spots.

Flooring and Carpeting

Don Moore