Flooring and Carpeting/Carpet Replacement

Question
Mohawk Smartstrand or Stainmaster?  I want to re-carpet two bedrooms.  I have pets, but no children and I'd really like to go with a light color.  I am looking at the Smartstrand Ultra (pet friendly) or the Stainmaster (also pet friendly)

Answer
Both are excellent choices..
they are the new smart technology polyester fiber.

Nylon is still better if you have looked at a stain master or a mohawk product in nylon it would be even be more expensive.

The biggest advantage in the warranty system for carpeting is the texture retention warranty. Make sure you get that clearly and you fully understand it.

There are a vast amount of websites that will tell you all about each type of fiber and which one is the most sturdy or long lasting, nylon is still the king.

PET...or polyester has come along way over the last few years...reviews are quite good compared to 10 years ago

Best regards,

Chris  

Flooring and Carpeting

Chris