Flooring and Carpeting/Vitrified tiles misalignment

Dear Sir,

In our new apartment,vitrified tiles were laid in all the rooms.
The tiles near the common bathroom and one of the bed rooms seem to be uneven. We will not know the misalignment unless we try to drag the feet along the floor. For the rest of the rooms it is fine.

Is there a fix to this or should we get a new set of tiles and realign them again.

Thanks for your time in advance.

Thank you for your question Sony...

What you are feeling is what we call "lippage" where the flat profile one tile to the adjacent one is either higher or lower. The only way to fix this condition is to remove the out of alignment piece and replace it with another one that lines up with the other tiles. Ok Sony I hope this helps you with your problem, feel free to return anytime.

Perry V.

Flooring and Carpeting

Perry Vellenga

Ceramic Tile/Marble. I can answer questions about floor preparation, tile selection, layout questions, performance of products, expectations of finish, compatabilities, questions about grout and epoxies, evaluating an installer, asking the right questions to check competence...more? 33 years this August 2012/ many years in commercial application from exterior finishes to Mall store fronts/ interior finishes like floor packages in stores inside Malls examples: The Limited, Lerner/NY, Lane Bryants, Bombay Co., Now involved in Residential new construction covering all types of interior finishes and designs.

I worked in an exclusive field of floorcovering called "Tenant Development" which is by invitational bid only, by way of a National bid list. These are large floor packages usually over 3500 sq. ft. of 18" x 18" Marble and Granite and many other types of Marble and sizes. They are specialty stores where the floor package can cost upwards of $50,000 for one store. I have also done "Structure" stores and J. Riggins stores, Lane Bryant,Express and Body Shop stores where wood flooring is used. Presently work for a National Flooring Company in the Residential new construction arena that covers most interior design elements..Granite Slab tops/wood flooring both job finished and prefinished ect..

My response's are published all across the Internet and picked up by multiple Interior Design sites and Industry related web sites where people have questions...

too many most of which don't count...