Flooring and Carpeting/Wood Flooring Scratches

Question
Bellawood Flooring
Bellawood Flooring  
Hi Chris,  a few years ago my family and I purchased a Brazilian Cherry Hardwood from Lumber Liquidators.  They call our particular product Bellawood.  Over the years we have scratches from normal wear and tear that have been very difficult to repair.  I have attached a picture so you can see.  The scratches in the image are visible to the eye but do not feel like much to the touch.  At the time of our wood floor purchase we bought the "Scratch Away" product Lumber Liquidators promotes.  I have contacted LL for their opinion since the scratch away does not work.  They told me I need a concealer or polisher since the Bellawood product has a aluminum oxide water based urethane.  I have tried stain, markers, putty (there is nothing to fill).  I am very frustrated.  Overall it is a good product and the floor looks good it just can't be this hard to remove scratches can it?  If you have any ideas I am open to your opinion.  I have searched the internet and bought a few other products that have not worked.  Thank you.

Answer
I see you have the high gloss finish...
It needs to be filled. They have some products out there that I have read about. However I have not used them. The finish could also be sanded and re finished. But due to the difficulty in matching the factory finished that will be challenging. I suggest you call in a professional and have them look at it..

Chris

Flooring and Carpeting

Chris