Floral Arrangements/submerged flowers

Jody wrote at 2012-11-26 23:58:29
You can also attach (with wire or tape) a rock or heavy anchor to the bottom of the bouquet/stem to make it sink to the bottom.  We have used fishing anchors before to sink a grouping of full size callas which needed something heavy to fully submerge them. You can use floral tape to cover it up.

Floral Arrangements

Gina Samarotto. asla, apld

I am a former National Garden Accredited Judge of Design and Horticulture and ran a design business for many years. I am a certified Master Gardener, American Society of Landscape Architects and Association of Professional Landscape Designers accredited and have worked for more than ten years as a professional designer. My work has appeared in Better Homes and Gardens Magazine as well as other publications. I am the recipient of more than two dozen design awards. I will happily accept floral, horticultural, interior design and garden design questions.

ALSA, APLD, NYS Certified Master Gardener, NGC Retired Judge