Floral Arrangements/floral

Where can I get information about floral arrangement, floriculture.

Thank you.

You might try community colleges,garden clubs, or adult education courses. Watch for international flower shows..they are often in the spring.
Most large cities have floral wholesalers that would have contact with flower shop owners.They generally know of schools or courses in the area. Also,worldwide florist networks such as Teleflora, have courses and competitions during various times of the year throughout the world.
The internet would also be a good resource to help find what area interests you most.
Good luck in your search.

Floral Arrangements

peggy rand

I welcome questions concerning flower selection and identification, mechanics of arranging, style and color trends from contemporary to period pieces, and current techniques used in the floral industry. I can also direct you to resources for flowers and supplies not readily available in some areas.

I've been a floral designer for over 20 years in the Los Angeles area. The entertainment industry here keeps us very busy, and has also provided me with very unique opportunities to create pieces for various eras and locals. I am experienced in wedding and event work as well as individual pieces for all occasions

This is very much an on-the-job training type profession, but I have found my background in interior design, particularly art history, has been something I've drawn from many times over the years.