Floral Arrangements/floral

Question
Where can I get information about floral arrangement, floriculture.

Thank you.

Answer
You might try community colleges,garden clubs, or adult education courses. Watch for international flower shows..they are often in the spring.
Most large cities have floral wholesalers that would have contact with flower shop owners.They generally know of schools or courses in the area. Also,worldwide florist networks such as Teleflora, have courses and competitions during various times of the year throughout the world.
The internet would also be a good resource to help find what area interests you most.
Good luck in your search.

Floral Arrangements

peggy rand