Floral Arrangements/Flower ID

I didn't see where to attach a photo the first time. The flower is located in Florida.

Those are New Guinea impatiens. It is a hybrid with larger flowers and leaves than traditional impatiens, and the leaves are often variegated. They can handle full sun in coastal areas, and partial shade in hotter areas. You will find them sold as nursery plants, and are generally not sold as a cut flower.
Thanks for your photo--always works better than a description!
Best Regards,

Floral Arrangements

peggy rand

I welcome questions concerning flower selection and identification, mechanics of arranging, style and color trends from contemporary to period pieces, and current techniques used in the floral industry. I can also direct you to resources for flowers and supplies not readily available in some areas.

I've been a floral designer for over 20 years in the Los Angeles area. The entertainment industry here keeps us very busy, and has also provided me with very unique opportunities to create pieces for various eras and locals. I am experienced in wedding and event work as well as individual pieces for all occasions

This is very much an on-the-job training type profession, but I have found my background in interior design, particularly art history, has been something I've drawn from many times over the years.