Floral Arrangements/Arranging a tall vase with small opening

Question
Arranging a tall light green vase with small opening, 2-3 steams on my piano
I do have some longs steams green, but do not know how to work and secure them. This is for my living room.

Thank you.

Answer
Hi Ora,
If you are having trouble securing fresh stems in a vase, you might try using curly willow inside the vase. You can scrunch it up and it can help anchor your stems in the water. An alternative would be taping a grid on top of your vase with narrow(1/4") tape. You would then want to use some greens or other flower to hide the tape.
Hope this works for you!
Peggy

Floral Arrangements

peggy rand