Floral Arrangements/28" thin tall vase

How do I anchor or stop the vase from getting knox over. Some one suggested gluing the bottom of the vase to a 10'mirror. please help. Pat

You can certainly secure the base of the vase to whatever it is set on using floral clay.  Better than glue, the clay is pliable and can be removed easily when you're done.  Another idea is to fill the vase partially with glass sand or tiny pebbles to give it some counter weight.

Hope this helps!

Floral Arrangements

Gina Samarotto. asla, apld

I am a former National Garden Accredited Judge of Design and Horticulture and ran a design business for many years. I am a certified Master Gardener, American Society of Landscape Architects and Association of Professional Landscape Designers accredited and have worked for more than ten years as a professional designer. My work has appeared in Better Homes and Gardens Magazine as well as other publications. I am the recipient of more than two dozen design awards. I will happily accept floral, horticultural, interior design and garden design questions.

ALSA, APLD, NYS Certified Master Gardener, NGC Retired Judge