Florida/Eureka Spring

Can you tell me about any restaurant that serve an early morning breakfast before 9 and great lunch around 11:00.

I would goto the Mud Street Cafe. It's such a cool place on the main drag.  A nice thing to do is just to stroll from there up the mountain as far as you can go, checking out the shops and the fall foliage. Don't be afraid to explore….it's almost like a Sanfran type of terrain….just keep walking where you heart takes you. I love walking all the way to the Crescent Hotel, and then going to their rooftop observation tower. You will forget where you are in the world. The Christ of the Ozarks statue is worth seeing, as well. There is a wine and cheese bar I have been dreaming of going called " The Stone House"…..sure to please. Thorncrown Chapel is an amazing place.
Search trip advisor for the top restaurants, they won't steer you wrong. Bubbas BBQ is a favorite. Pretty tough to compete with Memphis BBQ. ; )
Visiting there this time of the year is the stuff dreams are made of---there is pure magic in the air. Friday is a great time to people watch as there are so many visitors coming to town. Be patient with the parking. Best to just pay. Good luck to you.

I have lots of information on the town named Seaside, which is about 45 minutes from Destin. SEASIDE WAS NAMED AS ONE OF THE TOP 12 DESTINATIONS WORLDWIDE TO VISIT BY FROMMERS IN 2010! This is quite an outstanding honor. Seaside is built with stunning architecture and old fashioned brick streets. The town is laid out so everyone has a view and can walk to restaurants, shopping, and to the grocery. Bicycles rule and there are trails galore from town to town.If you are looking for some of the most pristine white sand beaches and emerald green waters in the country, consider the panhandle area.

I travel frequently to the Seaside, Florida area. I can tell you about Watercolor, Rosemary, and surrounding towns.

expert for Arkansas and New York City

I do not have educational credentials pertaining specifically to travel in Florida.