Flute/yamaha flute

model number is VFL-22N.
Can you give me more information on the flute and an estimated value
Thanks Ken

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your quesiton.  From what I know the VFL 22N is a flute from the 1970's.  A student model flute made out of nickel-silver.  Giving an estimated value is almost entirely based on condition.  If there is a local band instrument store in your area, I would recommend you take it in to receive an estimate of its value.

Best Wishes,

Nathan Muehl

I feel very comfortable answering questions regarding classical music. This includes performance of music on woodwind instruments, theory, history, etc. I am happy to answer questions about careers in music and collegiate study. I am also able to answer simple questions in the field of Audio Engineering.

I have played the flute for 25 years. I am very active in professional music organizations, and I have had several students go on to successful careers.

I am currently a member of the Conductor's Guild, the National Flute Association, the American String Teachers Association, West Virginia Music Educators Association, and Ohio Music Educators Association.

I hold a bachelor of music education degree from The Ohio State University along with a business minor. I have a Master of Music degree from the same institution. I am currently a professor at a college in Florida.