Fly Fishing/Foothills bamboo fly rod

Joe T wrote at 2016-04-10 18:13:41
I just got a Foothills rod in mint condition, while looking for details I found your post AND this SEARS ad . . .,3701039&hl=en

Fly Fishing

Dan Fink

I'd like to focus on fly tying, though I am happy to answer questions about fly tackle and techniques. Any questions regarding fly tying tools, materials and techniques are welcome, and I always make a point to link to further reference materials (websites, books and videos) in my AllExperts answers. I am especially interested in teaching beginners how to get started in fly can be frustrating until you get the hang of it!

I have been a fly fisherman and fly tier for 28 years. I started both flyfishing and tying when I was 12 years old, and never stopped. I specialize in trout in both rivers and stillwaters, but have branched out into pike, bass and saltwater species. The contents of my fly boxes number in the thousands, all tied by me.

Organizations expert in "Science for Kids" for many years.

My writing, photographs, and fly patterns have appeared in The Drake Magazine, Fly Rod and Reel Magazine, and Fly Anglers Online.

BA Technical Journalism