Fly Fishing/Possible Value of Sage Fly Rods

Question
My wife recently purchased three Sage rods in a garage sale:
B590 GFL 9' 0''  Possibly a blank - custom made
Graphite II 896 RP 9' 6" 8 wt.
Graphite II Model GFL 1096 RP  9' 6"  10 wt.

All are 2-piece; in their cloth sleeves and in their alum. tubes and in excellent cond.

I know these are 1st & 2nd gen. rods. What range of value would these have? I can provide photos

Thanks

Answer
Hi Russ - In excellent condition these rod are worth about $75.  The value of the custom 5wt will depend greatly on the quality of the build.  The fact that it is not a factory rod hurts the value.  The most sought after Sage rods are the graphite III rods.  However, due to Sage's massive production numbers their used rods are pretty much readily available all over.  I hope that helps,
Rich

Fly Fishing

Rich Morrison