Fly Fishing/Ted Williams Bamboo Fly Rod

Question
I have a Ted Williams bamboo fly rod that i would like to get a value on its model 535 medium action 9 ft two piece rod made by sears roebuck and company

Answer
I've not seen a bamboo rod made for Sears with a 535 model designation.  Those were fiberglass rods.  If it is glass it's worth about $40 in good condition.  If it is bamboo it's worth anywhere from nothing to maybe $150 in great condition.  Condition is crucial to old cane rods and the value drops off quicky when they are not in great shape - particularly the mass produced blue collar rods like that one you have.  I hope that helps.
Rich

Fly Fishing

Rich Morrison