Fly Fishing/Wright McGill Fly Rod

Question
I have a Wright McGill bamboo fly rod with two tips the length is 7'1" and has Granger Aristocrat on the side of the rod.  I do not have the cloth bag but do have a metal tube though not sure it is original.  Any information you could provide as to possible value would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You,
Jim Schneider

Answer
Hi Jim - I apologize for the delay in answering your question.  I am not a Granger expert, I am a Powell expert.  However Granger rods are desirable and can be quite valuable.  I am going to direct to this site: www.classicflyrodforum.  There are a number of the world's foremost Granger experts on this site and they can give you much better than I can.  Do a search for Granger or better still post in the info and appraisal thread (read the guidelines first) and you will get the info you need.  I hope that helps.
Rich

Fly Fishing

Rich Morrison