Fly Fishing/FLY ROD IDENTIFICATION

Question
Hi Rich,
I am new to fly fishing and have just been given an old fly rod that I would like to identify the maker, age and if it is any good.

The rod consists of 1 reel section, 1 centre section, 3 tips plus an extra tip that fits in the butt section to reduce the size of the rod.

On the butt it has a logo with a blue picture of a mountain and the words NUMBER ONE SPECIAL ROD. I don't know if it is cain or bamboo but it is in very good condition.

I googled 'old fly rod logos' and in section 2 was a picture of the mountain logo, if this helps. Otherwise I can't find anything about this rod on the net.

Hope you can help.

Best regards

Tom Woods

Answer
Tom - I am not familiar with the rod you describe.  I need more info.  Some photos would be quite helpful.  It sounds as though it may be a fly/spin combo rod with the way it is configured.  I looked on google and do not see any blue mountain picture.  
Rich

Fly Fishing

Rich Morrison