Fly Fishing/Fly Rod identification

Question
I recently bought a graphite fly rod at a yard sale. It's made in South
Korea and says "Pro Bear" on it with the number 74-802.
It's an 8' rod with an AFTMA 6 rating. I cannot find any other info on this
rod anywhere including the Internet. Can you help ?
Thanks.

Answer
Mark - Pro Bear was a low end graphite rod maker in Korea (as you know).  Those rods were available in the early 90's for about $20 a pop.  They are actually decent casting rods, with good action for a novice fly fisherman, and were a very good bargain for pretty good casting rod back then.  I don't believe the company is in business any more.  I'd fish it with a 5 or 6wt line.  I hope that helps,
Rich  

Fly Fishing

Rich Morrison