Fly Fishing/Ruko fly fishing Rod

Question
Brand label
Brand label  

Rod handle reel lock
Rod handle reel lock  
Hi Rich,
I recently acquired this Ruko  9 foot two piece Fiberglas fly fishing rod and nobody  seems to have heard of it before. It appears to be a very well built  Rod with nice action but I am more than curious to find out more about it and what it's value might be, if in fact there is any value to it .
I have attached a few pictures which might be helpful. Anything you can do to help would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks,
John

Answer
John - That is an interesting rod you have there.  I've never heard of Ruko nor can I find any information on them either.  The rod looks very much like a Silaflex fiberglass rod from the 70's or 80's.  I doubt it has much value aside from being a good fishing tool.  I would recommend you go to http://fiberglassflyrodders.com/forum/index.php and post your rod photos there.  I am by no means a total glass rod expert...I focus on Powell rods.  But if anyone can tell you more about that rod the guys on that forum can.  Thanks and I hope that helps.
Rich

Fly Fishing

Rich Morrison