Fly Fishing/Heddon split bamboo fly rod?

Question
Name/model #
Name/model #  

Name
Name  
I have what I think is a pre 1939 heddon rod ... The Heddon signature is diagonal with the #2666 written as well ... The stripping guide unfortunately has fallen off as the wrap has rotted away. This poor rod is doing nothing with me and would like to find a home for it . But as I can't find the exact model/style (2666) I don't even know how or where to market it .. If it has no true value I would probably donate it to someone as I'm not even sure the pieces (3) are all to the same rod.. We had multiples but my mother stored them in wet conditions in the tube and they "disintegrated" in her words..the wrPs seem to match but they do not fit snug..thanks in advance for any info you can give .. Even a reference point is great

Answer
Hello and thanks for the question.  Too bad about the storage conditions.  Ah well.  The place to go is www.classicflyrodforum.com.  There are many Heddon fans, experts, restoration experts etc. Someone there will be thrilled to have that rod.  You will need to create a user ID but there is no fee.  I'd start with the Appraisals and Information forum.  I hope that helps and thanks again.
Rich

Fly Fishing

Rich Morrison