Folk Art/Artist Name

Question
Harvest Girl
Harvest Girl  
Hello. I am desperately trying to gather information on a picture my friend fell in love with. The picture was found on Facebook without any artist information. My friend would love to have a print or copy of the picture. Could you please take a look and see what you can find, or if there is a better avenue I should take, could you point me in the correct direction? Thank you for your time. I am hoping to find something out by Christmas, my friend would be thrilled to find a copy under her tree. Sincerely, Donelle Gregory

Answer
Sorry Donelle,

I can't help you but I have a suggestion.
You seem to have a very good picture of the painting, why not take it to a place like Office Max or another similar place or any printing company and have it blown up and then put it in a nice frame. Your friend will love it and it will probably look better than some mass produced print.

Sorry I couldn'd help more and good luck.

Darwin

Folk Art

DARWIN D. BEARLEY