Folk Art/California Mission oil?

Question
Frontal view
Frontal view  

Signature
Signature  
Hi, I purchased this painting from an old lady here in San Jose and I love it. I recently moved to California and found some similarities between this piece and some of the Missions that are located on this area. Does it look familiar to you? I also tried to identify the signature but it is kinda hard to read. She said she purchased it long time ago from an auction. The frame was old fashion and in bad shape and I am ready to re-frame it. Any suggestion? Thank you so much, I read your previous responses and appreciate your patience and dedication. Carola

Answer
It's difficult to tell with certainty but I don't believe your painting is American and certainly not in a "Mission" style.

It is probably, at best Middle Eastern.

Without seeing it in person, it really is difficult to determine it's nationality.

Sorry, I can't be of more help...

Darwin

Folk Art

DARWIN D. BEARLEY