Folk Art/Folk art/felt piece identification

Question
Folk art
Folk art  
Dear Mr. Bearley,

I recently came across this piece of art in my grandmothers attic. I'm not sure
if it's a type of quilt or folk art. The piece appears to have felt figures and objects throughout. If
You could advise me on what this is, age, and any possible value I would appreciate it. Thank you so very
much.

Answer
Holly,

Your piece is interesting but I don't believe it was made in the USA.

It is possibly from Central Americca or S. America.

Did your Grandmother do any traveling? If so, that may shed some light on what it is or where it was made.

Other then that, I can't be of much assistance, sorry and Good Luck.

Darwin

Folk Art

DARWIN D. BEARLEY