Folk Music/trying to find a folk song..

Diamandahagan wrote at 2013-08-12 13:36:30
No the song def exists. I remember hearing it as a child. I came across their post while searching for it. The song ends with the man telling his friend to stop dressing like a woman because he's in love with him (as her0

Beep wrote at 2015-08-15 16:02:18
I also have been looking for it and just found your post as my dad found the answer.Richard Digance      Drag Queen Blues:

Folk Music

Mike Turner

Folk Music, particularly the Child Ballads and that great body of industrial and work-related songs which arose during the Industrial Revolution. I am well-versed in the history of the Folk Revival, and I have a particular interest in political and agit-prop songs, as well as in traditional Irish dance music. For ten years I was a committee member and resident singer/song-writer/musician with the Grey Cock Folk Club in Birmingham (the pre-eminent traditional club in the English midlands, which was founded by Charles Parker of `Radio Ballad` fame).