Food Allergies/shrimp and rabbit!

Paul Poyser wrote at 2012-12-14 11:14:55
The one, and very important, thing in common between eating shrimp and rabbit is that both fall in the category of "unclean" or "non-wholesome" animals for human consumption according to the Bible's Leviticus chapter 11 and Deuteronomy chapter 14.  Among marine animals, shrimp, they must have fins AND scale. Shrimp, having a large scale but no fins puts it in the category of unfit for human consumption.  Among ground animals they must chew the cud AND have split hoofs.  Rabbits chew the cud but have not split hoof which puts it also in the category of animals unfit for human consumption.  In the case of the rabbit ,or hare, it is mentioned, by name, in both chapters cited as "unclean" or unwholesome as food for humans.  Also in this category is pork, screwel, shark, lobster, clam and many other commonly eaten, expensive foods that are killing us or making us ill.

Of course, the ideal diet is to return to our Manufactorer's original diet of grains, fruits, cereals, legumes, nuts, etc. : a vegetarian diet.  But if we crave meat let's eat those that God approved.  And, by the way, even the clean meats should be thoroughly drained of their blood, Leviticus 17:14.  Good health to you and your friend.

Food Allergies

David Pearson