Food Allergies/Allergic to rice/potatoes

moorhousechloe wrote at 2013-11-01 09:55:04
The potato allergies are very common in the people but I am hearing about rice allergy first. After searching it had found that there are some cases reported. By keeping distance from the allergens you can control the allergic problems.  

Food Allergies

David Pearson

Any in the field I believe. Only experience of questions that get asked will tell.

I am a retired medical academic from the UK. I have done major research on Food Allergy and have been a government adviser in the area. 30 years experience running an allergy clinic. And undergraduate and post-graduate teaching.

Well, apart from the FRCP, I'm no longer active in the area. I'm too busy writing books. And I no longer have the cash to go to international meetings. But was active in many.

Will 120 scientific papers help? Chapters in books. Patient advisory materials. Magazine articles. TV appearances. Live and recorded. National and international invited lectures, etc. It was my job for 40 years. Do you think I count!

MD, PhD, Postgraduate Diplomas etc. Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians. etc. But I don't want that put out on the net! Just to let you know!

Too many to count, patients of course and a large number of all sorts of corporate consultancies and considerable work as an expert witness in the Courts. I'm volunteering because your Greek expert has been so helpful, I thought I'd offer something back.