Food Allergies/dust allergy

Tried to reach Dr Lukaszuk via phone but no answer.  How many sessions would you expect for sinus problems due to environmental allergies, cost per session, and does insurance cover any portion of the visit?

Hi Jo,

Did you leave a message as I do not recall receiving any messages from you?  To answer your question NAET is 60 dollars per session. Some insurances do cover it but I take cash or check up front and then you can send off to your insurance company.  In about 3-4 months of treatments your sinus problems will be much less.  

Let me know if you have any additional questions.  

Judith Lukaszuk

Food Allergies

Judith Lukaszuk

I can answer questions related to nutrition, food allergies and food sensitivities, how to identify and avoid genetically modified ingredients, leaky gut, irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, gluten intolerance or celiac disease, autism spectrum disorder, ADD, ADHD, vitamin and mineral supplements, sports nutrition, diet, exercise and I specialize in a technique called "NAET" which involves muscle testing people for food allergies and then applying acupressure to the spine to attenuate food or environmental allergies.

I have been teaching nutrition in a University setting for the past 20 years. I have been practicing NAET since Summer, 2012.

Lukaszuk JM, Prawitz AD, Shokrani M, Umoren J, Norman E. Methylmalonic acid levels in non-elderly adult chronic PPI users. Journal of Human Nutrition and Food Sciences. In Press. Stark M, Lukaszuk J, Prawitz A, Salacinski A. Protein timing and its effects on muscular hypertrophy and strength in individuals engaged in weight-training. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2012;9:54. Lukaszuk J, Prawitz A, Johnson K, Umoren J, Bugno TJ. Development of a Noninvasive Vitamin D Screening Tool. Family &Consumer Sciences Research Journal. 2012;40:229-240. Lukaszuk JM, Schultz TM, Prawitz AD, Hofmann E. Effect of R-Alpha Lipoic Acid on HgbA1c, Lipids and Blood Pressure in Type-2 Diabetics: A Preliminary Study. Journal of Complementary and Integrative Medicine. 2009;6:1-14. Lukaszuk JM, Luebbers P, Gordon BA. Preliminary Study: Soy Milk as Effective as Skim Milk in Promoting Weight Loss. Journal of the American Dietetic Association. 2007;107:1811-1814. Lukaszuk JM, Robertson RJ, Arch JE, Moyna NM. Effect Of A Defined Lacto-Ovo-Vegetarian Diet and Oral Creatine Monohydrate Supplementation On Plasma Creatine concentration. The Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. 2005;19:735-740. Lukaszuk JM, Robertson RJ, Arch JE, Moore GE, Yaw KM, Kelley DE, Rubin JT, Moyna NM. Effect of Creatine Supplementation and a Lacto-Ovo-Vegetarian Diet on Muscle Creatine Concentration. International Journal of Sports Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism. 2002;12:336-348.

Ph.D. Exercise Physiology from the University of Pittsburgh M.S. Master of Science in Nutrition from the University of Pittsburgh B.S. Coordinate Program in Dietetics with a Bachelor of Science degree from Seton Hill College in Greensburg, PA R.D. Registered Dietitian through the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Commission on Dietetic Registration LDN. License Dietitian and Nutritionist in the State of IL F.I.A.M.A. Fellow of the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture Certified NAET practitioner