Food Allergies/Urgent Help Help

Question
Dear sir,

I am allergic to milk, dairy products, spicy food, eggs, sugar.
Whenever i consume these foods, my upper lips area becomes
discoloured and looks like there is swelling.. Area under the eyes
becomes swelled..
I restrict my self from these foods, but whenever i ate, they face

looks like swelling.  
Doctors  gave me some anti allergic tablets,
but they are not very helpful, and relief is for very
less time..
So now, I am in extreme depression.. I dont want to live. Iam so
beauty conscious and Hate the swelling on my face.
I really want a remedy so that i can enjoy my life with foods
without getting swelling...

Thank you soooooooooo much..
God Bless you.

Answer
You need to tell me more. I very much doubt that this is due to food allergy. Please tell me: 1. Your age. 2. How long you have had this problem. 3. How often you get it (ignoring what you have eaten). 4. How does an attack start. Do you have any symptoms before the swelling starts. what? 5. How long does the swelling last? 6. Do the swellings leave any marks on the skin? 7. Do you feel generally ill at any time? Fevers, pains, etc. 8. What is the timing of any reactions you think are due to foods.

Food Allergies

David Pearson