Food Allergies/allergies and sinus

Question
What is the difference of having allergies and having bad sinus problems

Answer
1. Sinus problems can be caused by many things: they include several kinds of specific infections, a non-infective form of inflammation and quite commonly an underlying allergic process. Each needs quite different treatment approaches. These will include the anatomical state of the nose and sinuses (Including significant racial differences - these include racial differences between populations within African populations as well as differences between them and Indo-Europeans).

2.Allergy is related to the incidence of a particular type of immune responsiveness, which is more or less equal across all races (i.e. One third of the worldwide human population). Symptoms suggesting possible allergy for sinus problems include the particular symptoms and also associated conditions such as seasonality, presence of asthma, eczema and/or, a family history of similar problems.

I am not sure if this answers your Question?

Food Allergies

David Pearson