Food Allergies/chicken

Question
Can humans have an allergy towards raw chicken? I bag chicken wings in a restaurant and find my nose sometimes starts to run when I do.

Answer
I can see absolutely no reason why it could not happen! But I've never heard of it happening. However, I suspect it very unlikely. That is, do you mean allergy to raw chicken and not cooked?

Either way: You do not tell me important facts: You bag chicken.  What does that actually involve? What else are you being exposed to? If you work in a restaraunt, where I presume cooking goes on, there are  going to be literally thousands of things to which you could well be reacting in the air, all much more probable than allergy to airborn chicken meat!

The effort to find the cause would be cost-prohibitive compared to that of an occassional relieving pill or nasal spray.

Food Allergies

David Pearson