Food Allergies/Possible food allergy?

Question
Hello, I have been struggling with a wide range of symptoms for years. Let me preface by saying I grew up with homeless parents and was not able to seek medical car for anything. I am now 22 and having issues. They range from acid reflux, sharp pain in my left shoulder & left chest, constant fatigue, random vertigo, extreme stomach distention where i look 9 months pregnant, heart palpitations, gas & indigestion every time i eat,i have had pin worm very often since being a child (im 22 now),It is more difficult to breath when I lay flat, I often cough up phlegm, etc. The list goes on and on. Also, A nurse at my college told me I have a heart murmur and should get an echo. Cant afford that, and don't have insurance. I am burnt out on all of this, and It has caused me to start having severe anxiety attacks. There is no gastroenterologist on this website at the time, thought Id ask here. Thank you for anything !!!!!

Answer
I very much doubt that all your problems can be blamed on a single cause. And such a cause would not be food allergy. But I am confused, surely there must be some means by which you can get basic medical advice? If you cannot, why not? Where do you live if you cannot. That is a basic human right.

Food Allergies

David Pearson