Food Engineering/Manufacturing/Manufacturing Freshly Squeezed Not Pasteurized Orange Juice In home

Question
I want to manufacture Not pasteurized Orange Juice in my home, and I found some companies that they do manufacture natural orange juice such as: www.grovejuice.com.au, Natalie's Orchid Island Juice Company (www.orchidislandjuice.com), Whole Foods 365 (www.wholefoodsmarket.com)
These companies claim that their non-pasteurized Orange Juice’s shelf-life is around 10 or 15 days.

As much as I found out these companies add some amount of preservatives to their products. Such as Potassium Sorbate which controls yeast and mold growth in orange juice. I’ve heard that preservatives will affect the flavor of the juice, is that right? If it’s right, then is there any suitable preservative for orange juice that has the slightest effect on the flavor of the juice?

Since I want to work at home, I need a standard procedure (Such as squeezing,  preservatives, packing) in order to produce some “Not Pasteurized Freshly Squeezed  Orange Juice” In home so that the shelf-life of the juice would be around 15 days, and also the flavor of the juice would remain just like when you squeezed it (If it’s possible).

Answer
Ehsan,
I am not aware of any off-flavors imparted by the types of preservatives you reference. The issue will be whether you can legitimately call your product "all natural" if you add a preservative.

Something else to watch out for is the sterility of the container ( bottle or can ) you will be filling into.  The closure, too. It is important to assure they are cleaned and sanitized before you fill them.  Even a bottle with sparkling clean appearance could be infested with microbes. And even with that, you could still be infected by airborne bacteria or spores.  So, you must be very careful and do lots of shelf testing on your product and process before you go forward to make sure its safe.

Food Engineering/Manufacturing

Jim Pfister