Food Engineering/Manufacturing/mayonnaise manufacture

Question
We have been manufacturing a mayonnaise at a co-packer for many years.  Recently they decided to not manufacture for us anymore due the the tricky nature of the manufacturing process.  They supplied us the information on how they manufactured the product, the equipment they used, the recipe, etc. Though we have a mayonnaise, it is different that all other mayonnaise in that it uses traditional oils that are not refined.  However, we have not been able to completely replicate the product and need a process authority to come and see what we are doing wrong.  We are so close, but our colloid mill causes the emulsion to break rather than causing a better emulsion. Do you know anyone who could come to our facility to help us?

Answer
Depending on where you are and what you can afford, I could visit and try to help. I live near Chicago. My professional fees are $200/hr plus normal expenses at cost. My email is jpc3@att.net It is hard to diagnose the issue remotely, but order of addition can affect emulsions. Temperature is also very important.  

Food Engineering/Manufacturing

J. Peter Clark