Food Engineering/Manufacturing/Strating a ice tea brewing industry

Question
hello , i am very concerned about starting the ice tea brewage industry in my home country.
please what are the list of equipment to have for processing the drink
are there any franchises opportunities with one this big ice tea drink manufacturers to distribute their brand in other countries?

Answer
Anthony,
First of all, I do not know anything about franchises in other countries. If you have a country in mind, I suggest you contact their consulate and ask them.

Most companies bottling iced tea in the USA start from a tea concentrate, i.e., they do not brew the tea themselves. Using concentrate, you need tanks to blend it with water, heat treating equipment to pasteurize it, followed by bottle filling and packaging.  Assuming you have already have a building to install all of this, you will then spend between $5MM and $10MM to get up and running.

Food Engineering/Manufacturing

Jim Pfister