Food Engineering/Manufacturing/Starting an Iced tea company

Question
Hello Jim
Im trying to start a new iced tea company, I would like to know, which should it be the manufacturing line, what machine use or which process should I use. Also what are the main ingredients used this days, I would like to use flavors, like green tea with peach.
Hope you can help
Thank you

Answer
Hello Santiago

Where are you located is going to make a big difference about your desire to make Ice Tea.

The manufacturing line is composed of Tanks, mixing tanks, Heating and Cooling Pasteurizers, Filling equipment, Capping equipment, labeler and case packing. It will cost you about US $ 7million to put one production line.

Ingredients could be tea leafs, tea powders, Sugar, Citric acid and ascorbic acid, colors and flavors of your choice.

Hope this helps.
Regards

Jim

Food Engineering/Manufacturing

Jim