Food Engineering/Manufacturing/Microwave

Question
Mr. Pfister

I am in the dehydration business, i use regular dehydrators (excalibur) to dehydrate my vegatables but that process is time consuming.
I wanted to use a Microwave to combine with my dehydrators in order to shorten the dehydration process.

Unfortunately i was not able to find which type of Microwave and How to use that microwave for dehydration.
The challenge is NOT go above 50 degrees Celcius in order to keep the flavor and the nutriments of the product.

My questions are:
What type of microwave to use in combination with my dehydrators ?
AND
How to use it?

I was thinking about the Microwave convection oven but i am not sure and i do not know how to use it to be efficient

Thank you

Answer
Claude,
I have done a very small amount of work using microwaves to pasteurize products, but never to dehydrate.  If you search thru Google for commercial microwave equipment you may find one used as a dehydrator.

I also know that Washington state University has done some work, but I have no contact there.

Food Engineering/Manufacturing

Jim Pfister