Food Science/partially thawed/refrozen food

Question
This isn't about grains, but you may know. When I buy frozen food at the grocery store (frozen dinners, pizza, etc), sometimes it takes so long to get through the checkout line and get home, that the food is partially thawed, especially if the weather is warm. Then the food is put in the freezer and fully frozen again. How does this affect the quality or taste of the food, or does it?

Answer
Lee,
    Unless you live a long way from the store this should not be a problem.  I would be concerned if the product was completely thawed but this generally takes a long time.  If placed in the freezer as soon as you can it should not be a problem.

Carl

Food Science

Carl Hoseney