Food Science/cream cheese

Question
I want to know cream cheese market world wide and growth rate in world? recent data about cheese production in India as well.

Answer
Cream cheese
Cream cheese  
Cream cheese is an extremely versatile ingredient in the kitchen.

You can go to Google and look for cream cheese alternatives.

Cream cheese in the United States is a very popular and cheap product. It looks like a white paste.

It is used in cooking, spreads, baking and snacks and has a nice light and creamy flavor.

Sorry to say that we do not have the statistics for cream cheese production in India.

Thank you very much!

Food Science

Chef Hemaro